Sunday, June 17, 2007

Not Heaven Not Hell


Hi guys! I'm going to thank you for your listening and complements for my speech.

Do you know what’s inside of me when I stood here last week? When Ryan asked me whether I was nervous during I made the speech, it took me a couple of seconds to find an answer to him. My problem is not nervous, which is a butterfly in a stomach. I had no butterfly in my stomach, but I had thousands of bees in my brain. There were too many thoughts occurred in my mind.
You can't imagine how busy my brain was at that moment. Thousands of ideas were buzzing in every second of the three minutes when I stood here to make the ice-breaker speech.

I stepped on stage, the camera boy who wore a bake toast knitting hat, and counted from 3 to 1. I was wondereding whether the hat was useful to prevent him from the sun shine at noon.

I could see the Japanese girl who always sat herself at the back of the classroom, curved her mouth corner in a smile, with the eyes sparkling. I love the sheer golden brown color. Golden brown hair, eyebrow, and even the lip compounded her sort of pale face, creating a crystal-like pureness. Oh, I would go to look for this golden brown lip stick tomorrow.

The guy in red T-shirt was staring at me, it remind me of his giant shining HP laptop I saw in the first class. His eyes were flashing, does he like my speech?
Suddenly, Ryan’s bony forefinger rocketed into the ceiling, 1 minute, 2 minute, and I was surprised to find that I was changing every word which I had prepared for this presentation.

“Three minute”, Ryan’s cold-blooded voice drove me grounded from the cloud. My speech was end, and the thousands of buzzing bees vanished. Whew, public speech is not as difficult as I had expected. I was there, where wasn’t heaven, not hell. I am that I am.

No comments: